New Humble Bundle features five triple-A titles and two expansions ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
https://www.humblebundle.com/

This one features five games from THQ, as well as both expansions for Company of Heroes. For under six bucks this seems like a great deal, SR3 alone is easily worth $6. I already have retail copies of SR3, Metro 2033, and CoH (no expansions) but I bought it anyways. Here's hoping Darksiders and Red Faction: Armageddon don't suck :D

Last edited:

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
It's an amazing deal if you happen to not have the games.

Definitely. I just figure that most of us have a lot of these games already.

I already have SR3 and Company of Heroes doesn't interest me, but Darksiders, Metro and RedFaction look interesting

Why no love for CoH? Not into RTSs? I'm not big on them but I still liked this game.

I grabbed 3 bundles w/ SR3. Gonna give them out as gifts this Christmas.

Hey, that's a good idea. If I had any RL friends that were pc gamers I'd buy a couple.

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
Already have SR3 but wouldn't mind the rest....

well i'd kinda mind coh since I don't really play RTSes much anymore (too many different UIs to remember for my 1992+ RTS muscle memory)

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Thanks for the original post on this deal. I bought it for my son and I have enjoyed the 'gift that keeps giving' aspect of it. I just got the Warhammer notice in the mail and it was a very pleasant surprise to have it added for free.

Thanks again for posting this! We've enjoyed the hell out of the games and now have another one to play this weekend.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
Apparently, this Humble Bundle has saved THQ's ass financially, at least temporarily. Hopefully this means more triple-A developers will come to the Humble Bundle table.

I'd love to see a Bioware Humble Bundle even though I already have their best games. I'd happily take that as an apology for Mass Effect 2 and 3 :D

Thanks for the original post on this deal. I bought it for my son and I have enjoyed the 'gift that keeps giving' aspect of it. I just got the Warhammer notice in the mail and it was a very pleasant surprise to have it added for free.

Thanks again for posting this! We've enjoyed the hell out of the games and now have another one to play this weekend.

Sure thing, I'm glad some people besides me got some enjoyment out of this.

Last edited: