Westboro Baptist hategroup

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
[GU]elmur_fud;2579423 said:
Unless you don't mean what this: literally means. Yes actually they do. Hatred is an emotion and/or belief. They do have the right to convert others to their way of thinking. American civil rights law can be summed up as: Your right to swing your fist ends were my nose begins. So how have they crossed that proverbial line in a legally quantifiable sense. I think they have, but legally I am at a loss as to how this could be prosecuted.

Having just read your "free speech" laws, they need changing. I can stand in front of you and be as deliberately and pointlessly offensive and insulting as I want :lol:

That's just silly.

We have the opposite problem here, where our free speech laws are being applied to stupid shit that it shouldn't do. Someone needs to find the middle ground.

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
Shirley Phelps-Roper is a cunt and she always was. I heard her spout off her hateful bullshit for years as a guest on the Ron and Fez show. Now it seems like she picked a target that's too emotional and too big in the media for her latest publicity stunt and I hope it breaks her dumb neck.

Last edited:

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
I read someone challenging them to picket a gang member's funeral if they really want to see results. Can you imagine that, going to a Crip/Blood/MS13 funeral and saying the first thing about the deceased? I would think they'd want the Patriot Riders back next time.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com

This is an interesting read... It does bring up some other legal questions. If they are in fact a church then given Texas (or most states as far as I know) laws it should be possible to demonstrate somebody is profiting from these suits and as a result have there ecclesiastical 501c-3 dissolved. If they are indeed a business that opens up an even bigger list of possible ways to deal with them.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
Yup, the WBC are haters...

...personally I think they're closeted Satanists, given God's got nothing on what they think he does.

db9261afb4a3ec9d328d9c9655464bd9_large.jpg

Comic-Con vs the WBC:
http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/07/22/super-heroes-vs-the-westboro-baptist-church/

Zombies vs the WBC:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sidesho...boro-baptist-church-protestors-204613653.html

Okay, I'm done.

They're a hate group and terrorist group. When they make a parent terrified to even arrange their own child's funeral they deserve nothing less than prison sentences and swift and brutal judgment, you know, the kind poor people would get for trying to organize this type of bullshit.

If they showed up at my kid's funeral I'd be doing time or getting executed for shortly after myself, and hey as a parent: Why not.. seriously, you lose your children, let's see if you give a fuck about some douchebag's "freedom of speech".

Private event, not government property, has nothing to do with protesting the government, uninvited, scaring my family and disrespecting my murdered child? Get the fuck out or get murdered yourself.

Contrary to what most cowards believe, 2 wrongs CAN make a right. See the trick is, the 2 wrongs still exist obviously, but some good can come from vengeance.