Help a bro out :(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
I can't hear music inside UEd, i can hear sound fx but not the umx's, it's the galaxy port thinga ma jig i think, i dunno, but it's tough to pick a soundtrack when u can't hear it...

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
In the game options in the audio section......
Turn the music up!!!!

sound.jpg

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Chrysaor
No, nice idea, but it didn't work. I want the music for UEd2.0, not the actual game :/
But...if you turn it on in the game...it won`t work in the ED.

Then you ARE pushing the play button when you pick a music file....from the music browser right??

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
can you hear sound in ued ?
do you running any other progs at the background that take sound ? (like winamp)
try new drivers for soundcard
mess in the advanced properties/ut.ini, if your not sure, look what the differnces between your ut.ini his soundpart and the default.ini his soundparts are, try to put eveyrthing to default, amybe then it works