Cold Play's Drummer's artwork

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Coldplay-Mylo-Xyloto-Artwork-1-570x565.jpg

for reference
It's nice but that's the thing with art. Just because one person doesn't 'get' the piece doesn't mean it's not art.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
I'm with DarkED. There is graffiti that contributes to the cityscape and graffiti that doesn't. This looks more like the type that doesn't.

But I could care less whether this would be considered art or not. The word art is vacuous, it doesn't add anything to an object. Except for a possible predisposition to opinion, which can be misleading or helpful in equal measure.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Nowadays you just take your hand and splatter it over a canvas and some think its a work of art.

The guy is in a terrible band and also a terrible artist.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
The pianos were already works of art before the paint, in many ways. I think they look worse, maybe that's part of the point.