Problem with coop end

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Quitch

I'm right at the end of Unreal, the boss is down, and we've moved onto "TheEnd" level. However on spawning myself and my brother drop on either side of the platform leading to the escape pod, and thus cannot get in, and cannot exit the level. Is there anyway of fixing this or getting the end sequence? I've seen it, but my brother hasn't, and I'd like us to get there....

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
Try This

I actually saved my game in the ending sequence just so I could keep watching it. There's a catch though: you start out falling through space until you splatter. So just go to Load Game:Restart Ending Sequence, and it works fine the second time.

Or you could try opening the map from the console, just like with custom levels.