capture the flag

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Easy Target

Mar 4, 2000
brownsville,tx,usa
Visit site
where can I get info on the rules of capture the flag. Not sure what's going on when I get the flag and run to home base. The game keeps telling me to run to base even if I'm there already. Help. New at this.

DarkJedi

Feb 28, 2000
chicago area
Visit site
ok, heres how ctf works, as far as i know

1) you get enemy flag
2) take enemy flag to your base
3) take the enemy flag and run over your flag when your flag is in its original place

if you have the enemy flag, and the enemy has your flag...well...then noone can cap, so a flag carrier has to die and someone needs to return a flag to their base

i think thats it. i dont play ctf too much, and if i missed something or said something wrong about ctf, someone let me know.

bullet2.gif

life is a book...
the question is, are you reading it, or are you writing it?
think about that one for a while ;-)

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
LOL!!!

bullet2.gif

**"Someday we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car."-Evan Davis

**"Women need a reason to have sex - men just need a place." - Billy Crystal.