I'm a little shell shocked here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
I came home early from school today after hearing about it. I turned on the TV, and then it just hit me. I don't know what to think. It's horrible. I just came home, and when I watched it, I was just in shock. I called SPQR, we talked, and I just sat there in awe, in terror, and in shock at the event. I then proceeded to roll a joint to ease my mind (this about 30min ago) and then came here for the first time in a couple weeks. This is just insane.

But you all know that the real bomb hasn't hit yet. aka: rogue hasn't posted to this situation yet.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
CNN: "Dick Cheany remains at the white house continuing presidential duties."

What else is new?:rolleyes:

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
My hat goes off to the pilot who chrashed the plane in pensilvania. I think he probably just took the plane down against the terrorist orders to save people's lives.

Of course, this si just a guess. The others were definately piloted by the terrorists.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Camp davis is where bush retreated too.

It's a crisis like this that gives reason for a national government.

Just in: Another building collapsed, building #7

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Maybe. definately till this all sorts out. I need the great support of these forums. And THAT my friends I can barely say with a straight face:D

Rogue, how have things been? Still pissing off the majority?

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Well thanks man:)

But we need to concern ourselves with the situation at hand. Thsi is serious, and we should all be putting our efforts into rapairing the damage that has been delt. Too do otherwise is cowardly.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
Damn, I miss intelligent thought like that.

Yes, everyone, stop arguing, this is a time to pick up what has fallen and fix it.