UE1 - UT Alien Breed 3D Remake Project

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
I'm amazed that someone actually remembers Alien Breed 3D, let alone trying to remake it. I played it a lot back in the Amiga days. I could never get that far in it, although I've since finished it thanks to the convenience of emulator save-states.

It seems like not a lot of progress is being made on this though, which is unfortunate. It is a pretty ambitious project, and although the cynical part of my brain says it isn't going to happen, I'm still going to hope this gets somewhere because I would REALLY like to see it.

I don't really have much time on my hands to help you guys at the moment but you have my support, for what it's worth. Perhaps give me a shout later on down the line and I'll see if I can knock up a website for you guys.