Splitscreen PC problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

morakast

Dec 30, 2009
Hello there. I recently purchased a copy of Unreal Tournament 3 and tried to get spitscreen working on my computer with the following specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500
3GB DDR2 667MHz RAM
ATI x800XL
Windows XP SP2

Single-player works fine - even with all the graphic settings turned up (except Bloom lighting because it either isn't working right, or I hate the way it looks :p), but when I try to do splitscreen (I followed the instructions exactly) - first player's screen works fine, but second, third, and I'm assuming fourth although I haven't tried it, 'ghosts' and has really screwy graphics - see attachment (the bottom isn't normally cut-off btw, I was running it in windowed mode and the start menu was over top so I cropped it out). Is there any solution? I've tried two resolutions, 1360x768 and 1024x768 and I've tried fullscreen and windowed mode. I've tried turning all the graphics down, but nothing helps.

Also, on one of my controllers that I would be using for splitscreen, the left trigger which is alt. fire sticks. I would like to remap alt-fire to another button on JUST that controller/for just that person (e.g. I have three controllers, only one has a sticky left trigger). It doesn't matter that much - but it would be nice.

Thanks for your time in advance :)

Attachments

• lol.JPG
    lol.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 16