This is something I never thought would happen to me...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Can you tell me where those girls are? Because I haven't met one in like 10 years who really wants to. All they want nowadays is play with their ****ing smartphone.

Look around you, they're everywhere. Be smarter and they will play with you. :D

Hard to tell, but it also depends on what guy you are. If you are interesting to them, they will put their smartphone aside.
If you think you are lacking something, work on yourself. Thought patterns and the behaviour resulting from them can be a bitch and you aren't even aware of it, because we never see clearly (and never will, thanks to brain post-processing) but wear shades all the time. Just gotta put on the right shades to see the right colours.

I know guys who look like sh#t and I can't believe how successful they are with girls. Taught me the lesson how looks may be an advantage, but just one of many, and how girls are easy to manipulate if you know what buttons to press.
Not that I possess these skills :mad:, just made enough of observations to realize how you are constantly constricting your own potential because you care too much about things and can't control that f#cking brain computer of yours. :(

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Can you tell me where those girls are? Because I haven't met one in like 10 years who really wants to. All they want nowadays is play with their fucking smartphone.

Nearly all woman? Fuck, even the relationships I've experience she was the horniest.

Assuming you're not 15.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Yeah, I can vouch for that. Maybe it gets worse with age, but they pretty much choose a book or their phone over any sexy time in the evening. It's even worse in the morning when they just want to get up and get the day going, because nothing is sadder than having to disappoint your own morning glory first weeks, then months and eventually years in a row.

Would it be cruel to break up over that? I don't know. Maybe it's more cruel having to defy your own nature like that. God, just let all women be merciful and cut off our ballsacks after the first child.

Last edited:

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Oh gosh guys. :lol:
I didn't say I've never experienced any girls who weren't constantly "in the mood" but somehow I feel like the last time has been ages ago.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
Nonsense. Guys here managed to turn "a 12 yo girl hit Hugo on fb" into "OMG Hugo wants to hit a 12 yo girl".

No one ever suggested Hugo wants to "hit/beat up" a 12 year old.

We're purely surprised that there is a specific 12 year old girl that he's considering sleeping with. Actually, enough time has passed since this thread was started, so he probably already has - a few times.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
attachment.php

Attachments

• attack__by_quartertofour-d4oxtk7.jpg
    attack__by_quartertofour-d4oxtk7.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 72

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006

We're purely surprised that there is a specific 12 year old girl that he's considering sleeping with. Actually, enough time has passed since this thread was started, so he probably already has - a few times.
Well, that's what I mean when I say "hit" her, have sex.

Exactly where did Hugo claimed such a thing? Go on, look at his posts again and quote where does he say that he wants to get laid with a 12 yo girl.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal

We're purely surprised that there is a specific 12 year old girl that he's considering sleeping with.

I'm not considering, I've never considered and I will never consider sleeping with minors. Look up anywhere in this thread where I express my desire to do something to that girl, or any girl, or any minor, that is not said in a manner of irony or sarcasm. You're the one who is contradicting yourself.

And if I actually wanted to commit that hanes act, why would I share it with you guys?
Can't you understand that I started this thread because I found it funny that someone would think I'm younger that I really am? Can't you see that I finished that post with this one line everyone simply ignored but was the true intent of this whole topic?:
Apparently I'm aging really well.

The detailed post was probably edited since or something, happens all the time on BuF.

I edited my post because after Ren's Math 101 post, and it was simply to overline the word "older", because it made no sense. Seriously, read the 1st page again.

Actually, enough time has passed since this thread was started, so he probably already has - a few times.

You gotta be shitting me...
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif
bang.gif

No, that's enough. I just don't buy that you are all genuinely accusing me of being a pedo. This has to be a collective ruse to frustrate me, put me on the defensive and get some laughs. I get it. I'd be laughing my ass off if I was on your side.
In fact, I already changed my profile pic to something a little more sarcastic. It probably won't do good for the purposes of this post, but what the heck! It's not like I won't change your mind after this reply anyway...

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
I just don't buy that you are all genuinely accusing me of being a pedo.

To be fair, I haven't genuinely accused you of anything. However, I genuinely believe you're a pedo.

This has to be a collective ruse to frustrate me, put me on the defensive and get some laughs. I get it. I'd be laughing my ass off if I was on your side.

Nah, you're just over-thinking it. We know you're a pedo. Nothing about any of this is funny.

<-- See? I'm not laughing.

In fact, I already changed my profile pic to something a little more sarcastic.

Yeah, have fun with that you dirty fucking pedo. Whenever the next Amber Alert pops I'll be sure to let the FBI know you exist.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Your avatar is an anime girl with the word "cock" on her cap and you claim to not know about 4-chan.

Pretty sure he was joking.

This thread is Triple-A quality. I'll just leave this video here.

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpOpQGiiVcg[/m]

Last edited: