Breaking Bad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
I still stand by my best show on television statement. (not that I've seen every show on television)

Jackal, if you have an attention span you'll love it. It's a slow burner for sure. Lots of dialogue and character development but every scene has such "purpose" to it. And it all pays off during the many climaxes in which your jaw will be dropped.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Im in need of a new tv series to watch, I loved watching heroes, 24, caprica etc but have failed to find anything decent to watch since they finished....might give this a go.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
i'm back! i have a great story, but...

First of all, i just read through this thread and it looks like it should be a blog. i'm really glad that TM, Balton, and Funk are fans (although funk is too cool for posting, not to mention school).

So i started re-watching season 3 a few weeks ago and time constraints made me give up at IFT. Holy f tho, even though i know what was going to happen it still made my jaw drop.

Then i watched the last two eps of season 3 (Half Measures and Full Measure) last night and tonight. Oh my lord.

First there's
758c4b137642e1edf232388.gif
(still LMAO at that Funk!)

Then the last episode, which is the greatest hour of TV ever! A quick rundown for you guys:

Opening sweep
of when Walt and Skyler bought the house 16 years ago. "Let's aim higher." Oh boy...

The Mike "James Bond" action sequence.

"I trust the hole in the desert I'd leave you in."

"Don't make me beat you til your legs don't work"

<--- big Mike fan, can you tell?

laser tag!

Opening sweep, 16 years later! Wow.

The last 5 or 6 minutes had me crying. Important to note Jesse is effed on meth during that time, so i believe
Gale is still alive.

He's the nicest guy on the show, and now this?!?

i freaking love this show. Cannot wait until Sunday!

And a Walking Dead Season 2 preview during it! Did i ever tell you about the time i was on the set of that show... (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showpost.php?p=2476956&postcount=21)...

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Yeah the last episode was really something. Definitely deserves a spot in the best season finales of all time.

Walt's sudden confidence at the end was priceless! I forget the exact line but it was something like "you're gonna want to hold off" followed by Gale's address. Then Mike gives this "oh sh*t" look and Walt's just like "Yeaah." So f*cking badass! :D

As for the very last scene (BIGTIME SPOILER HERE):

I read a Vince Gilligan interview in which he said the ending was not meant to be ambiguous and that Gale is in fact dead. What confused people is that the gun appeared to move to the side before we heard the shot, but it was really just the camera panning to the side a bit (which is quite obvious on the second viewing). Of course, just because he said it in an interview doesn't mean he can't change his mind, but I think it's pretty safe to say that Gale is dead.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
lol @ skold in this thread.

Like an ADHD kid. :lol:

I guess I haven't posted in here yet, but I'm also awaiting the new season.

Oh, and by the way, Gale isn't alive. That's just silly, ridiculous, and there's no way someone could survive a shot to the face.

Last edited:

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
spoiler about the new episode just in case, but this is really just a message for skold.

FUCKING TOLD YOU SO, SKOLD!!!!!

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
That was one of the greatest season premieres I've seen in my life. The imdb boards are exploding!

Holy sh*t. The whole segment with Gus was cinematic perfection.

That is how you do television. I feel sorry for anyone who hasn't seen this show yet.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Funk, i'm telling ya he's coming back. Didn't you see the part with the Walking Dead dude? It all goes together!