How's everyone doing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Comrade Jerkov

You are in contravention...
Dec 23, 2005
Brittannium
Yes, as I said in another thread, I come and go like a shifting wind. It helps keep things interesting for when I am around.

I see a lot of new faces here, new projects, too. So I figured I should reintroduce myself, as I expect everyone (even the SandRock boomerang) has forgotten me by now ;)

So, for what little use, worth or interest I am around here, I'm here to have my bi-monthly poke around :p

~Ash

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Don't worry Ash, Izi, Comrade, however you call yourself these days ;)... i haven't forgotten about you =)
In fact im looking at your msn name "Razgriz" right now ;)

I'm doing fine, and hopefully TO is doing just as well. I guess its just the silence before the storm were in right now!

So anyone went to E3? :)

Heres something I just finished in PS:
SandRock-sig.jpg

The background doesnt match the colour of this forum, but it does on the one i use it, thats why it doesnt fit in aswell here.