Play 2D Tournament online

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

master_newbie

2D Mod Fan
Sep 6, 2003
hey

Ive set my server to 2d tournament only now

ProAsm made a nice tool called gamemake (a gameclass creating utilty)
I made gameclasses for 2D with it and now the server shows up under the DM tab in the serverbrowser :) (while running 2D DM)

its really great because people can see the server and the mod, join and play, and like it ... :fluffle:

I hope it becomes more popular now, we already had some good matches there today

the default gametype is 2DDM, but you can vote for 2DCTF, 2DBR, Chaos Duel (PR2.01), and default Deathmatch at the end of each match, however it should be running 2DDM most of the time

all 2D files (mod and maps) are on a redirect for fast downloads, you dont need to have anything installed to join

the IP is: unreal://62.93.201.62:30000

:)