TWD HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
There would be only one real reason that you would say this:
A because you are jealous
B because you are gay, and really don't think he is hot

B is probably false, because in the time that I dated TWD at least four of my gay friends have thought he was really hot, which totally weirded me out

I'm bi (I think :p), but I'm also 16 years old, which is why I'm not really attracted to somebody as old as TWD.
I do have a preference for girls though.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
oh my I wouldn't ever call TWD a leech, however, I can tell you that he was shocked at his own capabilities, and proud of himself.
I get never-ending bologna and cheese about it.

He was referring to the leech on your neck in that pic...

Last edited:

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
Ladies, even if he was a cradle robber, I don't think many of you would really mind very much. The soul fact that he has a girlfriend is what has you all rolling! SOMEONE please tell me why this is such a big deal? I have never had people make such a fuss over being someone's girlfriend.

FPS.HeadShot

Jan 31, 2008
cod4
wowthread.jpg

congrats TWD!!!!! Love her with all your heart big guy ;)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Ladies, even if he was a cradle robber, I don't think many of you would really mind very much. The soul fact that he has a girlfriend is what has you all rolling! SOMEONE please tell me why this is such a big deal? I have never had people make such a fuss over being someone's girlfriend.

I've not read the entire thread so Im not up on ALL the drama but as I see it we might know TWD longer than you know him and as far as we know you're his first which makes TWD the last to leave the Virgin Triumvir of Buf (although dopefish and tool're not really part of buf anymore).

Anyways, I'm wishing you two a great time and a long relationship.

p.s. where can I see magic mormon underwear and read up on significance?

Status
Not open for further replies.