Map testing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stuart Lee

Jul 31, 2003
Sydney
Visit site
Hi all,

I posted a message about my new map on the Playtesting board in these forums. I know at least 30 people have visited the download/screenshots page, but I still only have 1 piece of feedback (thanks for taking the time Gui). I can't believe no one who visits these forums has an opinion, so whats up with the 'no feedback' ??

Take a look guys and let me know what you think ok?

It's DM-Jawbreaker, posted on the "Editing & Map Playtesting" board.

Thanks,

Stuart

*** p.s. I didn't mention b4, but this is my first ever map, for any game/system so I was learning the whole thing from scratch as I went along. Just is case that makes a difference to the replys!! ***

Last edited:

lophead

I'll try and get around to having a look at it stuart (in the next couple of days or so, hopefully ;)).

The problem is that the forums in general have dampened in activity. We need to hang in there and try to restore the Map Playtesting to its former glory where people actually put their maps up, and got a lot of responses....someday ;)

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Sorry man, I've been very busy lately with non-gaming stuff but I'll try to take a look at it as well. The one that can give you the most helpful and most detailed information (Gui) has already responded though. Thunderstrike may also be able to give you some great pointers!