Sometimes unable to select last page in a thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
There are clearly more posts in a particular thread (mouse over page link, says "show results 301 to 302 of 302" for example) but no matter how many times i click it it just reloads the current page and i'm unable to view the last couple posts in a thread when this happens.

It's hard to say exactly what the conditions are, but I'm pretty sure both the times ive seen it happen so far the thread was 16 pages long. Every time I click the #16 or the next arrow it just keeps taking me back to 15. Any ideas?

[DUF]-Fragger

Jul 9, 2002
The Netherlands
I have the same problem as SirTahngarth and i emailed BUF about this, i didnt knew about this topic.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's not a bug, it's a feature

I dont understand this, because i cant read further posts because of this so called "feature", waht the point of having this feature then? :)

Gr Fragger

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
It's a bug, there are no posts to read on that "last" page. If you reply to the thread yourself you will see that your post is the only one on the last page. You really don't miss anything.