i have been called many things, but never classist. . .

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
MurderousPandaa said:
holy ****.
Seconded.

WolfmanK said:
Rocket Spam all the way.
Amen, Brotha!

I would just like to say that anytime I kick one of your asses, I'm doing it on a 4 year old MS Optical Mouse (you know, the Basic kind you can get for like $10 now.) Oh yeah, and because I still don't have a real computer room now that the baby has taken that away from me, I've got the comp crowded down at the end of the spare bed and have to mouse over the bedspread, keyboard on my lap. How's that for adversity?

But it's all good, 'cause when we went to Omaha for the baby shower this weekend, my Dad gifted me with 2 cases of Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale, which for some bizarre bureaucratic reason you can't get in Iowa. :cheers:

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
GotBeer? said:
my Dad gifted me with 2 cases of Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale, which for some bizarre bureaucratic reason you can't get in Iowa. :cheers:

Thanks for bringing this forum to its senses. one of my friends from california says sierra nevada is dirty cheap there, and when you are skiing/boarding at an elevation of over 7k feet or so, it doesn't take much to thin your blood stream anymore :D . i have to pay about 14-15$ for a 12er bottles up here in vermont :(

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Celebration is Sierra Nevada's seasonal ale. Extra hoppy, extra alcohol (6.2 instead of like 5.2 or something). I'm a hophead, love the bitter, and I don't share. :p

I typically pay @$14/12 pack here. I know I could get a case of Bud or Miller for the same, but :morety: is a pretty good description of that stuff.

For a while, Thunderhead Brewing from Kearney, Nebraska had Thunderhead Double IPA, now that was some strong stuff. The first taste about floors you from all the hop bitterness, after that you can't taste anything else for the rest of the day. I had it at this bar in Omaha, the tap handle was shaped like a baseball bat, and that's a pretty good description right there. That stuff rocked!

God, I'm so thirsty right now.....

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
dutch_gecko said:
OK GB, if you drink some ale before playing XMP, that'll work out just fine :)
I like bitter :D
Sure as Hell couldn't hurt my game. What is the stock sensitivity anyway? I'm not sure I ever changed it...