PSG rof, shouldn't it be a tad bit higher?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
I was under the impression that the rifle was semi-auto, if so, isn't the INF rof a bit too low?

Maybe I'm just misinformed, if so, enlighten me.

-Derek

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
You've got to play with the new model! oooooooooooh yes, man this is great!
sarcblink.gif

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
You're doing it again neo, adding those extra comments just to piss me off since you get to play the bigger and better inf.

So, as the sensitive young man that I am, I will ask nicely: Quit it man, not only do you hurt my already tender feelings, but the anxiety that your comments generate are very discomforting.

And, if you don't, I'll go over to your house in the middle of the night, rip your goddamn belly open, and hang you from the ceiling with your own intestines, after I force feed you your own liver of course.

-Derek