Both Crysis 2 and Killzone 3 leaked.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Pretty weird huh?

I downloaded the leaked C2, and am not impressed. Its just a total console port. Crysis 1 and Wars are still king.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
there is this neat mechwarrior mod coming for crysis and that is the only thing i am interested crysis wise.

Matiwas

Jun 2, 2009
Ofcourse they havent.. its just a stupid console port (to make more money) like most of the games today... :(

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Ofcourse they havent.. its just a stupid console port (to make more money) like most of the games today... :(

Bingo. Its a Total Console Port. Total COD type game. They screwed up everything. Very tiny maps, which all look alike, and seem to be meaningless.
Graphics are fair, but nothing great. Reminds me of HL2.
The Nanosuits been really trashed, and his little power now. Only good thing we got was a decent strength kick and ledge grabbing. Don't waste your money. Crytek seems to have done nothing but lie through their teeth. I might play the leak a little more, than just toss it.

Oh, and if you try to say that on any of their boards, you get banned for "discussing the leak". LMAO.

Last edited: