Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
A Beautiful Mind - 8/10

Excellent! I watched this because it was a recommendation on the Good Will Hunting imdb page. Extremely well acted and well directed film. Russell Crowe is the man! I felt it dragged on a little at the end, where we basically saw the whole guys life play out. Great for those people who want absolute closure in every aspect, but it leaves little to the imagination. Still though, very moving film. Great musical score as well. Go see it if you haven't! :)

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Gone Baby Gone - 8/10

Ben Affleck? Really? This movie kicked ass. Great atmosphere, with top notch acting/directing/story. All this from BEN AFFLECK??? No matter how many times I pinch myself, I'm just not waking up. Well played Mr. Affleck. Well played. :tup:

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Deadwood - Season 3 - 10/10

It's a damn shame there's no conclusion to this awesome show. :(

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Dr. Strangelove 8.5/10

Rougue 7/10
Not bad for a movie of that type actually.

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
Deadwood - Season 3 - 10/10

It's a damn shame there's no conclusion to this awesome show. :(

You can blame the sheer volume of competing shows for that; Thanks to Sky, Cable and Freeview we (in the UK) have close to 1000 channels to watch, and you can guarantee that half of the shows are this years must watch series.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Stephen Kings IT 8/10

Strong first Act followed by a decent second Act that petters off the last 30 or so minutes. Still a good movie even today and scared me to death as a child.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
The Bourne Trilogy - 8.5/10

A great series of films, really liked the action scenes. My only problem is that it seemed to end too soon. Hopefully the forth movie will complete the series better for me.
What? No! NoNoNoNoNo! The 3rd ended perfectly, why screw with it?

John Carpenters They Live 7.5/10
I love that movie, but think the title's a little odd. Sounds more like a zombie movie title. That fight is classic. So is "I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum."

What have I seen? Finally got around to seeing some older stuff that I've owned for a while (The Kid can really interfere with movie time):

3:10 to Yuma - 7/10 Could've been higher if not for the rooftop bit.

Training Day - 8/10 Very good. I want that car. My Mom hates the movie just because Denzel plays a bad guy, by the way.

Annie (as in "Little Orphan") - Hard knock life/10 The Kid watched this over and over again on our Texas trip. Carol Burnett was good in a scary way, Bernadette Peters was still hot, and Tim Curry was thin.

Borat - 7/10 Funny. Those college dudes in the RV talking about bringing back slavery and everything was awesome.

Chaos - 3/10 Really, really bad movie that a coworker said I had to see. I will hurt him.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Seriously? So Duke Nukem took it from that movie?

Yes he did. He took it and even changed it a little bit.

Like GotBeer posted, the original is: "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Duke's version: "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

:D

Last edited: