New GUI / Looking For An Experienced GUI Coder

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stigmata

Codepunk
Jan 31, 2004
The Sprawl
There are a number of ways to create textures in photoshop (without 3rd party applications). You can bump map, in pshop, for one. Filters>Renders>Lighting Effects gives you ample opportunities to create a texture over any image using Alpha or RGB channels. There is also the quick way, but using the Texturizer, as well as compositing layers with blending. I'm not creating a tutorial here, just wanted to drop an FYI.

DDRRE

Flesh is a design flaw.
Feb 13, 2004
Israel
Sparky said:
I've started working on a new GUI, still rough and I'm sure bits will change here and there. Thought I'd give you a looksi.

I'm also at this point looking for an experienced GUI Coder who's familiar with UT2004's GUI elements. If you're not tied up with other obligations and would like to give me a hand, please contact me.

spark_gui.jpg

That is all :).
Where's the looksi? ;o

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Sparky, I'll probably be able to give you something in a week or so.

Hellcat gave me some pointers to make it and I think it turn out good.