WIP:XMP-rfBloodGulch2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loqa

Dec 13, 2001
the low lands
Visit site
[Work In Progress] Here are some screens for your viewing pleasure. The starting point was a Halo map called BloodGulch. Any constructive critisism is welcome, thx.

Attachments

• rfBG2.jpg
    rfBG2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 66
  • rfBG1.jpg
    rfBG1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 66
  • rfBG3.jpg
    rfBG3.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 61
  • rfBG4.jpg
    rfBG4.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 75

sam-man

Jan 29, 2004
Definately comming along nicely.
I agree with the size issue though, if possible reduce the length, or just add a couple more teleporters....

A classic in Halo, and i rekon a hit in XMP also.

thebigguy

[{OSN}]bigguy
Dec 12, 2003
wow nice bad thing is if u can get to top off them mountians its gonna be snipers heaven :lol: :lol: i not complaining but pointing it out

othere than that it looks like its a gr888888 map and cannot w8 to play on it :D :D

Loqa

Dec 13, 2001
the low lands
Visit site
Thanks for all your comments. As for the size, its not quite that big at all and probably smaller than the halo map. Yep Halo kinda sucked, just trying to take the good bits and leave out the lesser ones:)

Status
Not open for further replies.