UT2vsU2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Witty

UT2 just seems like it'll be, well, not as good as UT.

Why?

What weirds me out about UT2 is that it looks amazing, and there hasnt been anything out to challenge it. Doom3? OK, I'll buy D3, but I'm a DOOM nut. I don't see it having the attention to mulitplayer that Ut2 will have. It's odd, cuz when Q3A was originally announced, I assumed nothing could really challenge it. Now I wonder what will beat out UT...

rgx

-Penfold-

What weirds me out about UT2 is that it looks amazing, and there hasnt been anything out to challenge it.

I've heard that Quake IV will be released using the Doom III engine. But that'll probably be a while. (and who cares about Quake anyway?) :)

Of course, I doubt either will challenge UT2 in multiplayer.