Off topic:College Finally!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thug'N'me

R.I.P. 2pac Aka Makaveli
Jun 16, 2001
Virginia
www.geocities.com
Yea i know im 24 and its about time to do something with my life......going through 4-5 jobz a year making no $$$$ is getting old...so im going for the class not the girlz.....ummm...well....maby a few here and there =oP

Thug'N'me

R.I.P. 2pac Aka Makaveli
Jun 16, 2001
Virginia
www.geocities.com
Ok here goes.....

Includes courses in Information Systems,Web Page Design,Productivity Software,Database Management,Accounting,Buisiness,Art,and related areas as well as General Education.....

Basically...Web Page Designer..Software Applications Programmer,and Database Associate..

MxFxSunrise

Jul 21, 2000
Looking in from the outside
!WOOT!

Colledge/University kicks ass my friend. Women everywhere, intelligent people to converse with, a real sense of freedom, and dick I mention the phuck1n h07 ch1ck5? I am taking somewhat the same thing you are. My program is called Buisness Computing. It involves a computer science degree mixed with a equivalent degree in buissness administration. I rather like it becuase when you leave you are have the education to take a managment position rather than be a codemonkey for 4 years. Not that I am bashing code monkeys, I used to be one, I just decided it wasn't for me in the long run that's all. I want to start my own company tha't's where the buis. admin. comes in. Any ways good luck to you in the future man.

BTW- Don't let the evil arcades suck you in. While studying for my real degree I am also getting known around university as "that quiet white guy that can whup your ass at X-Men vs. Streetfighter, LOL. Yep it's all pannin out a bachelors in computer science/buissness admin and a PHD, in 2Dfighterology ^_^.[b/]

Thug'N'me

R.I.P. 2pac Aka Makaveli
Jun 16, 2001
Virginia
www.geocities.com
Re: !WOOT!

Originally posted by SUNRISE
BTW- Don't let the evil arcades suck you in. While studying for my real degree I am also getting known around university as "that quiet white guy that can whup your ass at X-Men vs. Streetfighter, LOL. Yep it's all pannin out a bachelors in computer science/buissness admin and a PHD, in 2Dfighterology ^_^.[b/]

Heheehhe i will challenge u in that game =oP...I love it.

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
there's a forum for off topic stuff like this ya know, it's called off topic! ;)
anyway, congrats on getting in to college. wish i was back at college :(