JONNYBOY.....IMPORTANT MESSAGE

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=SDS=-A-TeamDan

Oct 25, 2000
www.geocities.com
jon, are you thinking what i'm thinking....a bit of crack tonite. Post here what time. I'm here after 11:00

A-TD.gif

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
why didn't you just call me? well i guess i don't really care. im just on my way out the door....im going to chrissy's house. im not sure how long i'll be i havn't talked to her for two years now. it'll be interesting to say the least. i could be half an hour it could be 5 for all i know. but lets plan to play at around 11:30. the problem is daddybone said he was goign to close the central servers today(not sure if he did) so if thats the case well have to find a new server to romp on. i think sk has one but im not sure.

call dave get him in on the action too. i feel like beating up a newby :D

JB.gif