Keyboard issues - need genius to help me.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sapphy11

May 16, 2000
Here
Visit site
For the past 2 - 3 months, I have used my left windows key as my strafe left. A few days ago I booted up, and now the windows key is like it is held down unless I move my mouse, click a button, or click another key. I have tried remapping over and over, remapping it to a different location, and now any windows key that I try does this. I've tried a couple of other pcs, and their's does the same thing, but I don't understand why my key has worked for this long, and what changed. I upgraded to 4.05 from 4.00, about a week and a half ago, but have used it since then. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Sapphy11

May 16, 2000
Here
Visit site
I kind of expected a little more from a genius. :)
Yes, this is only in UT that I have problems with the Windows keys. They work perfectly fine when not in UT.

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
You could try to reinstall UT though I can give you no guarantee that it will work :). Reinstall UT, Patch, and mods/maps. Don't forget your user.ini (backup that one...)

Loibisch

I'm not a genius, I just pretend to be :)