Changing decoration properties in Uscript

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PDQ72

Oct 10, 2000
Visit site
I want to create a decoration that at one point is moving with some velocity, but some time later it is moving at a different velocity. How do I set a timer and change these motion propeties using the Uscript, which I quess is the only way to do it?

Thanks

PDQ72

Oct 10, 2000
Visit site
OK, I still prefer to write in some simple code; but, I tried attaching it to a mover; yet, I can only get the decoration to yaw. I cannot get it to roll or pitch. I set the velocity of the mover, but that does not change. I cant get the decoration to do anything else but yaw. I even tried setting key frames, but the mover does not move.

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
Have you tried a MixMover? That's veery buggy since it's not completely finished but might work...

Several tags,events,movetimes...