The server browser

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I joined under deathmatch tab, but it was a campaign coop, it lists games faulty after the patches. Also there should be custom gametype tab (other than retail or bonuspack games), beacuse it listed all custom gametypes before patch 2.0 if you selected custom gametype. The 2 plus etc in lists is confusing as well, but this is known.

Also:
Someone please make it to be able to look at the server browser ingame.
Or does mapmixer solve that? I never tried it.

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
MapMixer doesn't make it so you can view the Server Browser in game. You still have to go to the Main Menu.

If I understand you correctly, you were wanting to connect to a free-style Deathmatch server & you got connected to somebody hosting a Campaign Co-op. That shouldn't happen, EVER !!

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Yes, that happened....
Sorry, I realize my post had missing words here and there and it didn't make much sense overall. I was very tired.
With 2 plus I meant the 2+/3+ counting etc in servers (as in how many players are there), the ones that use the patch.

Last edited: