Visit my site now, biztwatches.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
I got a small site up, good for you emulation freaks. Looking for 2Player SNES games? Got 'em? Need another RPG other than Chrono Trigger? Got 'em. Need emulation help? I'm workin' on it.

http://trentdaddy.jeeran.com/emureactor_kiosk/index.htm

Sorry for the annoying ads, blame my current temporary host.

What I'm also wanting is for people to help with site content. Like more NES RPGs that can be added to the list. I'm still working on the site and I think there are alot of guides, faqs, and lists that can be made, so I appreciate all help.

Also, what do you think about the font size on the index page? Too small? Just right? I'm thinking of changing all page fonts to that size. (since it seems to becoming the default size on many sites now).

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Add Metal Warriors to the SNES shmup list. It's like Cybernator. And change "shumps" to "shmups." :b
The font seems fine to me.