Homosexuality a disorder?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Ding! I think a lot of people harp on the whole "it's not a choice it's genetic thing" because they think it's an effective argument to combat religious beliefs. "Why would god make us this way if it was sinful?"

However, what you'll find is that religions really don't care. Many believe in the carnal nature of the fallen man, and hence it fits right in with the rest of their beliefs. It still doesn't answer the question of if it's harmful to society, and it still doesn't address the belief that free choice trumps genetics. So at the end of the day the whole issue fails to take us anywhere.

Any religion that says homosexuality is wrong is retarded hth.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Actually, there was some study of some twins or something, where one acted girlish and other not etc and they had same levels of testosterone etc, so it is actually bull****. And definately it isn't a disorder. Actually the way we are developed has influence on it, both psychological etc, but same goes with some other personality differences and stuff and they are not disorder as well and sexuality is just like taste for food.
Everything can be turned into disorder if they wanted to actually, but whatever.

Last edited:

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
The black kid that wants to be a ****ing cat. said:
Homosexuality; is it a disorder?

Tell me...

Are you a complete ****ing retard?

My intuition says YES.

And if the tags and myself are not clear enough (obviously) I'll just spell it out for you:

Please stop posting and promptly remove yourself from the gene pool. Thank you.

Last edited: