Dis cool

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
Since when did Psychomorph turn twelve? I always remembered him being somewhat tame or not so.... how do I put this, annoying to the point it's cliche?

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
chuckus said:
Since when did Psychomorph turn twelve? I always remembered him being somewhat tame or not so.... how do I put this, annoying to the point it's cliche?

You bite your tongue, sir. How dare you speak about Psycho with such a contemptuous tone. Why… I’ll have you know, this is important and should be treated as such. *calling Evil-Doer demon* "insert objects in chuckus' anus"

Edit: LMAO 1st time seeing

Edit x2: They sound Canadian with the "'aboooots" and the "if I gou" and "moooths"

Last edited: