Angelheart request!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Ok, looks absolutley amazing! Love the plane idea too! 2 more questions now.

1st, unless you just haven't added them yet, where are the hedgehogs and the log ramps? Having only the LTV's won't provide enough cover beause if everyone hides in an LTV, waiting to move, the eventualy the defenders will start throwing grenades in there and killing everyone inside. Nice idea too to have the mortar fire on the defenders because actually, there was in the real invasion as well. The Allied destroyers just off the shore were bombarding the cliffs with shells. Oh, theres still gonna be mortar fire on the beach right?

2nd, are the concrete bunkers (towers) actually destroyable, or is that like that so that the defenders dont have 6 HMG's? Because 6 might start to be too hard, whereas 4 (like there was in real life) would be a lot better.

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Well here ya go. Ive made it a UT DM so that it can be played, and to help out anyone converting by laying out some path nodes.
I'm pleased with the way it turned out, thanks for all the feedback that made me want to do some more. Its about 1 meg bigger because I got carried away with some more textures and Doco's, love that Mesh Maker :))))))
Lots of new stuff for others to use I hope. So it should be worth another DL.
Here's one of the coolest views. But the Messerschmitt still does it for me. When the siren sounded, I swear for a brief moment I was there ;)
oop's nearly forgot
http://home.clara.net/jcfal/Uploads/DM-RealAssault.zip

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
uh oh...

If you're using a rotating attachmover to move the plane, it may not work in online games. From experience, I know ordinary rotating movers don't work online (for those of you who've played Atoll online, you know what I mean :( ), and they probably don't work in their attachmover variant either. It'll have to be tested to be sure though.

Other than that one issue, looks like another first-rate job AH!! :tup:

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
Holy fricking hell, my heart is going to explode, this is the coolest war level I have ever seen Angle Heart!!!!!!!!!!!
I can’t even imagine what kind of wonders you are going to cook up in the new Ed.
I think I’m in love with you man.

I’m in love with a damn man
eek2.gif
:D