Good movie coming... finally

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chand

Feb 16, 2000
LR, AR, US
www.planetchandler.com
Yup...

Check out the trailer at http://www.apple.com/trailers/

Finally, J.R.R. Tolkien's masterpiece 'Lord of the Rings' is coming to the big screen.

Xmas 2001 though, but still... the trailer shows little, but sweeet /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
This is your brain...
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON INF... (bold /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

Twinkacide

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Peter Jackson's doing the LotR movie, isn't he? There's going to be people having nightmares about it then, I bet. He's one psycho director. Can we say "lawnmower scene"? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I'm looking forward to the Final Fantasy movie (www.finalfantasy.com), but LotR looks like it'll be pretty good too. On a lighter note, I went out to see Mission To Mars a couple days ago and they had a preview of the X-Men movie. I've got to say, I practically $h!t a brick when I realized Patrick Stewart was going to be playing Professor Xavier. I never would've called that one.

-Keiichi

------------------
If the past is an idea that can only occur in the here-and-now, and the future is also just a concept happening strictly in the present, is there really a past and future? Or just a continuum of present moments?

[This message has been edited by Keiichi (edited 04-09-2000).]

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
That U-571 movie looks promising. Kinda like Das Boot, only probably more stupid. But who knows.