Stuck at 62fps....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Forgetful

Here is party?
Sep 21, 2003
Winnipeg, Canada
Visit site
No matter what res I run in or what settings I have on the game never goes past 62fps. It's really wierd. I have uncapped the limit in the ini.

I'm running Vistax64
Intel Q9550
Nvidia 9800Gx2
8GB DDr2 ram
Asus Sound card (soundmax?) Had to take out X-Fi after update.

It doesn't matter wheter or not I run un 1680x1050, 1024x768, or 1920x180. I can never break 62 fps as of late.
I used to have the same case but it was stuck in the 90s.

Hoping someone has some insight into this problem.

I should also note that it doesn't matter if I enable Sli or not. If I run 1 or both cards I get the same FPS and that seems strange.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
im confused

with StatRender the higher my frames the slower my computer

then people say that they run at ridiculously high frames and say it in a way that makes it seem good which one is right.

which one is good?

Last edited:

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
"Stat Render" probably displays the time required to render a frame. Obviously slower systems require more time for that.
"Stat Fps" on the other hand displays the number of frames rendered per second. The values displayed by stat render and stat fps are inversely proportional.

Using "stat render" is pretty pointless unless you want to optimize a level you created.