GGs x clan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
Indeed they were fun matches, BBF vs _X_, last night.

We had a great turnout too. I think it was 7 v 7 most of the time too. People beating on the door, trying to get into the action. :eek:

UTXMP lives! :D

Mar 6, 2004
fireball said:
Damn you people, tell us who won!
;)

BBF won 3-0 :p

Garden
Helltube
Alcazar

I woulda played better if i wasn't playing with 160 ping and lag spikes all the time :/

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
Doh! I KNEW I shouldn't go so long without checking UTXMP Forum

Hell YAAA!

It was a grand time. [_X_]ecutioners did get our arty's swiped tho lol. We shall have to see next time if we learned anything from that hahaha.

We gotta do this regularly tho :)

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
HAhAhAAAA!

uh... wait...

:eek:

Uh....

What is wrong with Helltube? HahAHahAHa

A map is a map and the game is still XMP and NO, with the exception of VERY few things, nothing is sacred, unless with the exception of very few things, everything is ;).

Hi NRK :) was wondering if you had found some new games or if U2XMP is still your cup of tea :D

Last edited:

T-Shinzon

Sep 28, 2004
I think more people play U2XMP than UTXMP at the moment. Then again, I might just not know where or when to go for good UTXMP games.

Hey, this is really odd, but I get better pings/FPS's in US U2XMP servers than US UTXMP servers.

And Helltube is way too small to be considered for a competitive scrim match. A lesson in spam, and detraction from strategy, if you will.

Mar 6, 2004
XMP.Arc said:
i am in agreement with you Shinz- my UTXMP pings/FPS are worse than U2XMP :(
maybe it's just the utxmp servers available right now...

I got no problems with utxmp servers except sometimes when you nail a guy he doesn't get hit lol :/ like snipe him (but 10 or more ppl server is lagged to hell). U2XMP servers are ALL unplayable for me, when on a server with 15+ people it's OMG THIS IS LIKE 2 FPS!!!!!!!

Last edited: