I've had it

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
So...I tried MSN for first time (since ages ago doesn't count as it didn't work right for me and I uninstalled it).

I hate MSN.

I really do, I just tried make an account, just to contact one guy, but i found out that it was a tyop in the adress so i could have contacted him without MSN anyway, except that message didnt tell me to, but WTF, it wants to confirm I am not bot when sending email message, it's invasive, installs **** into www browsers which i have to disable ETC.
**** THAT ****
**** MSN
it's not as bad as facebook, but it's still crap

You know all that facecrap, MSN ****.
They all suck and and their design...I would be better if if I puked and scanned my puke and it would look MUCH BETTER than that.

SO.....I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU MSN, GOOGLE? FACECRAP, ETC. ARHG!!

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I use Pidgin

It's non-invasive cross-platform open source designed for linux

http://www.pidgin.im/

Well, that seems a tad better, but most of those clients suck by definition mostly, would need to try that one someday, but really, I don't like it.

However I expected everything go at least much smoother than it went, it is good I don't use MSN then and only confirms whatI thought all the time.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
IF you walk out the door.
You could talk to your friend face to face.

I do, but how would I talk to someone face to face if he is in Australia for example, hmm? :lol:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
You'd figure he'd drop the pointless rant topics at some point, considering people suggest he kills himself (apparently it's legit to say that) but for some reasons beyond my comprehending he's ignoring these posts and keeping at it.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Well it seems I've just made the worst thread ever. Quite an achievment.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
And you'll make the worst thread ever again when you decide to make another one.

We'll see about that. ;)

Btw where did Neo's post go?
Compared to most of you he at least had some funny point there.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Remember to put a condom on your internet cable to avoid infection risks. Those can be bad on MS-n.