UED prob: Starting point

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hade

Crowd Pleaser
Jan 23, 2004
I've just learn the basics of UnrealEd and I've done a room with two deploy points for both teams. The deploys should be done right according to this FAQ but when I try to play the map I get this kind of error:

No Label

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1804 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 (5672)

Could not find a starting spot

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

How can I add this starting point to my map? or do I have to add something else too like the nodes and stuff? I just want to test the map.

Thats about it. Hope someone can help me out. :)

And I have a bonus question is there anyway to record a demo in xmp?

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
Make sure you have a deploy point set to team 0 and the other for team 1. Then save, rebuild all, and try again. If that still doesn't work, then exit the editor. Then reopen it and try again.

-Myr

Hade

Crowd Pleaser
Jan 23, 2004
Dragon_Myr said:
Make sure you have a deploy point set to team 0 and the other for team 1. Then save, rebuild all, and try again. If that still doesn't work, then exit the editor. Then reopen it and try again.

-Myr

Thanks. It works now. :)
The problem was propably that team 0 and team 1 thingie.

Status
Not open for further replies.