Dammit, Im tired of my Mod Newbie status, so here's a topic

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
D

Darkliege

Are there any plans for any maps that are actual places like Dulles Int Airport, or maybe Museums, or.. you get the idea. and also does UT handle large outdoor spaces.
I have no idea because Cable Modem people hate people that are around Detroit, so it just takes too long and my subscription to PCGAMER has run out so I'll have to go out of my house (no! I might get some color on my skin) and buy the mag when it has the Demo on the disk.

P.S. I would like to see this page to have a 100,000 hits in two weeks time. So tell everyone you know or meet to go to http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration !

R

RaekwoN

I'm working on a new one now, it's based on the house from the Rainbow Six mission Operation Sun Devil, check it out you'll see what I mean. The map will be called funnily enough, InF_SunDevil, look out for it in the weeks to come.

RaekwoN out.