UT2003 editor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Homeslice

A mapper not in the zone
I haven't seen a thread for this. Anyway, I want to make maps for UT2003 someday, but my UT2003 editor is BAD. First of all, I cannot make a full window view of ANYTHING, and when I try to open something for a map up (such as a music file), the editor CRASHES on me! Any idea what's up or if there's some sort of an update that will help that?

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
You using win98 or me? The editor is so unstable on those it is unusable.
The maximize viewport button is broken, the way I get around it is to go on View -> Viewports -> Floating. You lose a bit of working space but it lets you use the regular maximize button on each viewport.
You can't open music files in the new editor either, that is broken. If you want to preview the music you are best off downloading the .ogg plugin for winamp and using that. When you want to set music for your map you just type the name of the song in the music field. Eg "Level6"

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
well, the editor should be pretty stable then apart from those bugs you mentioned (those happen no matter what)
It's like the old editor...once you know what crashes it then you don't get any more crashes.