DM-1on1-Ithaqua][

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
I started a new map long time ago and now I have something to show.

attachment.php

It's in a pretty early state, so don't expect to much. Lighting isn't done, the archi need a little workover in some places. But I'm really contented with it.
I hope I can upload a beta next weekend (or at least I try to upload it:lol: )

Sarevok

Jun 4, 2002
Kuwait
looks go so far Milb, I like the contrast on the lighting
let us know when you have a beta ready, I'd like to test it

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
Ok, I'm nearly done with this one. Some Detail and some new tex are still missing and I have to place all the ammo. So maybe I'll release a beta this weekend.

I will post a link when it's released!

Sarevok

Jun 4, 2002
Kuwait
nice map man, I like it
the only thing I would add is some more contrast to the lighting, try to use 1 or 2 more colors and maybe fancy up some of the light structures, they're all pretty cubic and maybe a few more opening in the ceilings to add more atmosphere:)

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
This is the betathread for Ithauqa I started long ago! So don't wonder about this.
For those who still haven't noticed Ithaqua is final and released:lol: !