*************POLL TIME**************

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Didn't you ask exactly the same question some time ago? ;)

But to answer the question: front to back!

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
No, I think it was about what your style of wiping was, like do you stand up, or reach round, or between, or whatever.

I wipe in circles tho. Wax on, wax off. :D

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I usually dip my bum into the water when I'm going, so I don't really have to wipe. I do have to dry it off, however. So I roll up the sports page now that I'm done with it, straddle it and use it like a big piece of dental floss. Sometimes it poses a problem, and I get black ink all over my bunghole. If this happens, I spread my cheeks, sit on the floor, and pull myself around by my heals (much like a doggy does). Of course, my wife gets upset as there's now inky skid marks all over the bathroom floor. That's where Mr Clean comes in. He's wonderful for cleaning inky skid marks off the bathroom floor.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
In the desert, where there's no water or toilet paper, you can clean off by rubbing real hard with sand. That's where we get the expression "sandy little butt-hole"

I'll tell you EXACTLY what you do.

First, you don't tell your parents. Because then they would know that you've been crappin in the woods instead of using a toilet and then they start to ask questions.

Secondly, you rush to take a shower and start to scrub the hell out of it and get your moms nail file and start to rub that all over your anus because it helps the itch.

Then you look for that cammoile that you used LAST year when you got the stuff all over you and you douse your butt with that.

Sit as much as possible.

or so I've heard....