TurdDrive

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
I'm on the internet.

I'm reading all kinds of very intelligent meanings into that statement. I just don't know if they were intended or not.

Icy, I'd suggest making sure you don't post much more in this particular thread and encourage a stereotype you don't wish to have. I'm already feeling sorry for your reputation.

Soggy_Popcorn

THE Irish Ninja
Feb 3, 2008
I'm reading all kinds of very intelligent meanings into that statement. I just don't know if they were intended or not.

Icy, I'd suggest making sure you don't post much more in this particular thread and encourage a stereotype you don't wish to have. I'm already feeling sorry for your reputation.

Because we're on the intarwebs, homes. Street creds is important in this parts.

Sportaçus

Protecting the citizens of Lazytown.
Feb 17, 2009

I could care less of what people think about me on the INTERNET. At the end of the day internet won't mean anything, I could be a terrorist or a shovel. I could even make a new account altogether. Internet reputations are just to make people feel superior and better about themselves. And trying to argue over the internet is also pointless, so this is the last post you will see from me post in this theard.

So good fight, screw you, and goodbye.:wavey:

What hi-ban says on the other hand matters.

Last edited:

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
I am in this thread.

At least That raises the real estate on this thread by 276%, which makes it worth about ... 8 cents! :rolleyes:

To be quite honest though, I believe Turd "Ice" Drive is a secret government/BU staff experiment/hired goon gone horribly wrong/right.
Well would do well to pretend that he/her/schlee/it does not exist!

Last edited: