Review of Inf

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JAYJAY

Dec 29, 2000
only reson i play infiltration is beacuse of the realism. I enjoy bringing up the scopes to your face then just haveing the crosshar showing up. also m16a2+m203 rules :D

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
people need to stop thinking in boxes :D
they need to get jobs, good critisism, and a computer better than a p1 70mhz so they can actually play, isntead of comparing

The fashist goverment that everybody hates is made up of people who cant afford to get a good paying job /A\

JAYJAY

Dec 29, 2000
mostley its beacuse if someone disses cs a bunch of people bit*h at them beacuse of there opinion. makes me mad. well theres one resion why they compare so they dont get e-mails.

paulhosi

Feb 10, 2001
Same old bloody stuff.............

Is it just me or are all of you just going over the same stuff that has been said by MILLIONS of other people, all on different forums.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This reality-non reality thing goes back as far as CS, when people were saying "I though HL was real ?" and "CS, WTF ?", its a know fact that the more real something is made, the worse it is for gameplay, take FA for example, thats quite real, real guns, real movement, real crap, right ? well call me a liar if u must but if your blown into gravel-sized chunks by a grenade-launcher, u dont re-appear at a start location do u, NO !!! its fairly obvious that there will never be an equal balance of gameply and realism, no matter how much time is taken to make it. Just think, when the NES (nintendo entertainment system) came out, the kids didnt say "this is bloody crap, mario is flat", they were amazed at the fact that they could control what could be done on the telly. It just shows how much we have changed, weve gone from "wow" to "its ok" to "OH MY GOD THIS IS CRAP", and I think we all need to sit back, get comfy, and take a big hard reality slap to the face (no pun intended) :)

Whatever doesnt kill you only makes you stronger, unless it blows your legs off, then it only makes you shorter

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
*sigh*

1) Roach, obviously you and the INF community disagree. Most of us are confident that we'll see a truly realistic *and fun* multiplayer fps very soon, and that the INF team will deliver it.

2) Why in gods name are you even here if you think that? Are you hoping your one post is going to change the team's mind so they'll drop the realism thing and go make some unrealistic crap?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.