BeyondUnreal and Epic Teamup For Titan Giveaway!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Originally posted on March 1, 2009

In honor of the release of the UT3 Titan Pack expansion, BeyondUnreal has teamed up with Epic Games to give away FIVE (5) Steam keys for Unreal Tournament 3. Every day leading up to and including March 5th, the day the Titan Pack is due to be released, we will be giving away one Steam key for the game.

To enter: Simply post in the comment thread for this news item. You can say "hi" or introduce yourself if you are new, just remember to follow the forum rules (in a nutshell, no pr0n, no warez, no trolling, no flaming) and enjoy yourself. Winners will be picked randomly from the entrants for each day. Please note: you can post in the thread more than once but you will only get one entry in the contest.

Rules: We're going to go on the honor system here. PLEASE do not enter if you already own the game (or note in one of your posts in the thread that you already have the game). The purpose of the contest is to get five new people playing the game, not give extra copies to people who already have them. If we determine that you already own the game your entries will not count. Other than that there are no restrictions, so go ahead and get posting!

Winning: Winners will be notified via Private Message through the forums.

Winner 1: Gonzo89
Winner 2: Retrog33k
Winner 3: firefan
Winner 4: iawgoM
Winner 5: P0L4T

Charybdis

Apr 2, 2008
first post?

and I already own the game, but I'd like a copy to give to my brother.

Last edited:

flak-spammer

flak-spammer literally
May 20, 2005
Canada
Maybe this patch will finally make the game playable for me. I currently do not own the game.

Last edited:

Charybdis

Apr 2, 2008
I'm surprised more people aren't posting here. Perhaps it's because most people that visit this UT3 fan site already have the game? I don't think it would be a bad idea to give a key to someone that already has the game as a gift-able item, and let them give it to a gamer buddy that would be interested in UT3. This way the receiving person already has a tie into the community.

Zaratul

Mar 1, 2009
Hello UT players.Im playing UT since 99 when first UT come out.
It was really great game.Later i played UT 2004 and it is great sequel. :)
I played UT3 and this game is not that good like previous games.
When i saw this patch and titan pack i think:hey this game is gonna be much much better than before.
Sadly i don`t have money to buy this game.
If only i had this UT3 steam key... :)

quintus

Mar 1, 2009
Hey.

I remember getting UT and UT2004 back in the day. I played those so much, but never payed all that much attention to UT3. Maybe the Titan Pack will change that. Of course I'd need a key to figure that out lol.

Good luck y'all.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
and I already own the game, but I'd like a copy to give to my brother.

Get your brother to post ;) . This is to get newcomers involved in the Unreal universe.

P.S: I've got the game already so count me out.

@quintus: Did you used to play on Clanbase on UT1 ?

Last edited:

Ianworld

Mar 1, 2009
This is awesome

Never got UT3 even though I'm a big fan of the series. Heres to hopefully being lucky!

Daehawk

Mar 1, 2009
Hi. Im new! My name is Mudd. Well its Daehawk but you can call me Mudd if I win a key. Or you can call me Shirley...no wait dont call me Shirley!

I dont own this one but I own Unreal 1 and 2 and UT and UT 2004.

Thank you for my chance at a wonderful key,

Daehawk

BeLGaRaTh

Mar 1, 2009
Good luck to everyone who enters ... I used to play UT2004 a while back and am looking forward to the rebirth of UT3.

][cesolid

Dec 3, 2005
Yoopla guys !

Give this key to me, give it to me ! Well, that'd be great but... But me no buts !

C'mon !... Oh ! Thanks... je t'aime.

Last edited:

spidah

Mar 1, 2009
Hi everyone, my name is Alex and I just turned 18 years old. I live in Amsterdam and I am an apprentice manager at a clothes store. I study international business studies for middlemanagement. I play games very often in my free-time including CS:S and CoD4. I am actually the only one in my clan that does not have UT3 which I am isolated when they play that instead. I have never actually been into UT, but lets see how that turns out.

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
Great idea :)

I'm going to have to see if I can get a friend of mine to come here and post, he could use a change of pace from World of Warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.