Epilepsy forums hacked, becomes flashing website

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
That being said: Do you still think that Anonymous are heroes for attacking Scientology and persecuting those who believe in it?

Not to beat a dead horse, but the target of the Scientology protests is the corporate structure of Scientology, the evils of which is well documented, NOT the beliefs of Scientologists. Remember that anyone at all can come along and call themselves Anonymous, and a lot of them are going to be dickheads for the sake of 'the lulz', but from what I've read from the people who are taking the protesting stuff seriously, that's what it seems to be about.

As for the epilepsy thing, I have to admit, whilst it is indeed incredibly ****ing evil, its a little funny to me.

I'm going to hell. :(

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
SOH failure vs person...

Seriously not funny. Epilepsy really isn't a fun thing to have, I've known a few people who've suffered from it, and it's prevented them from living a normal life.

Okay, that is just hilarious. Sucks for the people who needed it, but if that ain't funny, I don't know what is. And, since nobody was seriously hurt, I can keep laughing.

That being said: Do you still think that Anonymous are heroes for attacking Scientology and persecuting those who believe in it?

Stop posting. Now.

DeletedAccount69

Jan 24, 2008
I heard rumors on 7chan that this was a stunt by Co$ to hurt Anon's public relations.
If that's true, they succeeded.

How did this get traced back to Anon? Anon never says they did it. They just blame it on ebaums.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Pretty sick what they did. And yes, Gundato, epilepsy can be a very serious thing. Besides swallowing their tongue, they might fall out of their chairs, or hit their head on something, and the potential of getting hurt in those cases is rather high.

And to completely blow your NASCAR analogy out of the water, just because people USUALLY don't get hurt in crashes doesn't mean it don't happen. Just ask Dale Earnhardt. Don't expect a prompt reply, though...

FaT CaM

Not much...
Apr 5, 2002
¯\(˚_o)/¯ I DUNNO?
Pretty sick what they did. And yes, Gundato, epilepsy can be a very serious thing. Besides swallowing their tongue, they might fall out of their chairs, or hit their head on something, and the potential of getting hurt in those cases is rather high.

He probably realizes it can be serious, but the fact that nothing like this happened to anyone made it ok to laugh at in his book. I can't remember if I mentioned I've had first grand mal's before, but even feeling like you might have a seizure isn't fun, its pretty terrifying and you can never be sure what to do.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
I had my cousin die in my arms from an epileptic seizer. Fell over, had his attack. When he stopped convulsing, did didn't wake up. I performed CPR, but he was dead before the paramedics got there.

Not funny stuff in the least.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
^ messed up man.

The guy I saw have an epileptic fit fell over and almost smashed a window with his skull.

This stunt is the comedy equivalent of me spiking my mums insulin with syrup. It's not clever, and it's not funny.

KillStreak

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
Did anyone get seriously hurt? Nope. Then it is funny.
:rolleyes:
I think ive finally figured you out. You want to be unique and special so you can get attention, the best to do that is by going against the grain.

i no longer think of you as a prick, instead i feel sorry for you.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
RyAnne Fultz, 33, says she suffered her worst epileptic attack in a year after she clicked on the wrong post at a forum run by the nonprofit Epilepsy Foundation.

The guy who posted this is an idiot who wanted this to happen. He got what he wanted I guess.

Not funny stuff in the least.

I agree, especially when it comes to death.

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Damn Ren, that sucks.

Let me tell you how funny a migraine is: Can't lay down because even the softest pillow hurts. Can't sit up because that puts a different pressure on my head. Can't open my eyes because any light is too bright. Can't close my eyes because there's apparently a nice, heavy coating of sand on the inside of my eyelids. Can't turn on the radio because noise hurts. Hell, trucks on my street make too much noise. Luckily for me, most of the pain is gone in about 12-14 hours, then all that's left is the dizziness and nausea. What a hoot!

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
ren: condolences mate.sorry to hear that.

well this thread makes me wonder once again ...why is it so hard for
some people to say/admit,ok crap it did wrong i am sorry ...you are right.

its not always coolness/awsomness what impresses other people.
i respect ppl who can give a crap about proud and just say sorry.
:)

DeletedAccount69

Jan 24, 2008
ren: condolences mate.sorry to hear that.

well this thread makes me wonder once again ...why is it so hard for
some people to say/admit,ok crap it did wrong i am sorry ...you are right.

its not always coolness/awsomness what impresses other people.
i respect ppl who can give a crap about proud and just say sorry.
:)

Because this is the internet.

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
And, since nobody was seriously hurt, I can keep laughing.

Well when the revolution comes you're #4 On my list to the wall. You're sick, you thought it was funny and laughed while someone out there could now be in a coma because of thier type of epilepsy and was knocked to on the table or chair or what have you. I'm suprised there is no "BANNED" on your name, now THAT would be funny. Consider you're lucky "kid" ......:mad:

Because this is the internet.

You're right it is, and thats what makes it truly sad.

Last edited: