name change

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
Who said we need a spoon? and i wana name change! :(
Aenubis, u have expertise in shock rifles, why dont u just combo the kittens? :p

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
I'd have too... you know how hard they would be to hit with the beam? They are tiny.... I could also core juggle them, might be more ammo efficient, but if they try to band together... crowd conrtol can be spelled with 5 letters.

LooseCannon

... but it's not pink ... ooh yes it is!
Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
I can't believe it! Kittens are not mentioned at all in 'The ut2004 tips and tricks thread'.

Btw, I prefer to SG kittens. Keeps it personal.

Someone mention puppies? OT.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
hardly. just look at teh avatar! tell me thats a dog! hey, i still have a *SoH_* on my name! nice job, neolite, only 6 posts till 10,000. ;)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Only ghey noobs call me Neolite ;Op

And kittens carrying a spoon, sitting on an aircraftcarrier ready to throw a giant bowl of spaghettisauce on a rabbitwolf.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
$L@!N_(H!L) said:
<---Is that hard to read? :lol:

*Requesting name change to Slainchild btw...*
First time i saw your name I thought it was Slain HiL - HiL in brackets :)