[pimp]°J2° Clan Skinpack[/pimp]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Here's some re-colored, lightly modified Gorge/Arclite skins I whipped up for our clan boys in Jumpin' Juggernuts. Nothing too fancy and not much original work, but they suit our purpose. :lol: ;)
Contains 8 skins (6 Gorge, 2 Arclite). All skins come with red/blue team colors.

°J2° Clan Skinpack (16mb)

(click to enlarge)
[screenshot]http://www.jumpinjuggernuts.com/images/J2clanpic.jpg[/screenshot]

Last edited:

Bofrazz

Skilled Skinner
Oct 7, 2004
Nice colors

"Here's some re-colored, lightly modified Gorge/Arclite skins I whipped up for our clan boys in Jumpin' Juggernuts. Nothing too fancy and not much original work, but they suit our purpose. :lol: ;)
Contains 8 skins (6 Gorge, 2 Arclite). All skins come with red/blue team colors."

Take note all who view this topic, this is how you do a reskin. If your going to use the original lines use some distinctive colors. Awsome reskinz BooGiTyBoy!

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Thanx guys.
I don't have enough artistic ability to do original artwork but I know my way round photoshop and UnrealED enough to do the re-color thing. Wish I could do some real custom stuff like you guys do, but that's many tutorials and practice hours away yet. The credit still goes to Epic for making the best model/skin evar. ;)

GORGE4LIFE! WoOt!!!

klasnic said:
I've been waiting for a couple of new Juggs (so to speak)...
I'm sure the plastic surgeon can help ya out there.
(sorry had to say it) ;)
Here ya go :)
implant_saline_silicon.jpg

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
BooGiTyBoY said:
Did I send you a new link to the right one? It's showing Neg's old skin in the pic. That wasn't from the pack I sent you was it?

Yes , the new file is up .
I hadn´t the time for a new pic , so I used the one I made for the old Pack .
Forgive me :) .