For those U.S. BuF'ers moving to another country post here

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
BillyBadAss said:
Sounds tempting, but my GF wins the bid. I was going to move there anyway in a few years. This just seals the deal, but don't worry Worf, Cat_Fuzz, and Sir Brizz, I am only going to be a permanent resident of Japan, so I can still vote in the USA even though I don't pay taxes here.\o/
... um... why would I worry? You want to vote, vote. Great, good, fine. Am I supposed to have a personal emotional stake in whether you expatriate yourself?

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
GeneticFreak said:
You can always move here. I got a big house and lives alone, well parents only visit every month or so. But you can pretend you're my servant. Just bring coffee to me every morning and afternoon, and wash my car every other day. And feed the fishes in the koi pond.

What you will get:
Free room and food
Free 230kb/s Internet
Free LAN games (I manage and co-own a LAN cafe next door, can hook it up to your room if you want to)
Free asian sluts (I still have the cellphone numbers of all the nymphs I ever met)

Oh, and when I get horny, bend down
yep, sure does sound good..
but I'm aiming for canada myself.

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
I've enjoyed Finland so far. All that used to be good in America, hot chicks and the only negative side I can think of are the taxes.

Heck, I don't really need to be filthy rich. I think I'll settle for being just rich and stay here.

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
\/\/0RF said:
Dear tool,

Count us in!

Sincerely,
Barbara Streisand
Alec Baldwin
Tim Robbins
Abe Vigoda
Janeane Garafalo (sp?)
Samuel L. Jackson
Michael Moore (fatty fat fat)
Michael Stipe
Eddie Vedder
Dave Matthews
Bruce Springsteen
Bonnie Raitt
P Diddy
John "Don't Call Me Cougar" Mellencamp, and
That green spiky-haired dude from Green Day (yes I know his name is Billie Joe Armstrong)

Good riddance!! Just GO ALREADY and quit grousing about it! As if we'd all just break down into tears if Barbera Streisand moved out of the country. Why, oh, why does John "don'tcallmeCougar" Mellencamp have to be a flamin liberal? I really wish some of these celebrities would just keep their political views to themselves, now I really can't enjoy his music as much anymore.

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
Good riddance!! Just GO ALREADY and quit grousing about it! As if we'd all just break down into tears if Barbera Streisand moved out of the country. Why, oh, why does John "don'tcallmeCougar" Mellencamp have to be a flamin liberal? I really wish some of these celebrities would just keep their political views to themselves, now I really can't enjoy his music as much anymore.

On second thought...lets all stay here.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
becoming i said:
:wavey:

Bye!! Don't let the door hit any one of you on the way out.

Don't worry it won't. Since I will only be a permenant resident of Japan, I am still an American Citizen, so I can come and go as I please.:) I only plan to come back to visit family and friends, but I will be casting my ballot to vote, so it's just as good as if I am there.

BillyBadAss looks into his crystal ball and sees himself voting straight Ds again in 2008.:D

sweeny

stick that in you phife and smoke it!!!
Nov 29, 2002
Leeds, UK
Visit site
simpal way of getting rid of bush, start a civile war ;)

but you can always come and stay here if you wanted, we have a nice cosy barn you can stay in with hay, auto rebilling water buckets, WC with hot and cold water and some horses to keep you company ;)

qazix

Lost
Mar 31, 2001
I'll be moving eventually. The U.S. is severely screwed up in several ways, and I don't see anyone actually managing to fix it in the next four years... If anything, it looks like the next President--whether it'll be Bush or Kerry--is going to make things even worse.

I see no point to remaining in a country that has fallen so far from the lofty ideals that its founders had in mind. Trivial little ideals such as the separation of church and state, strict limitations on corporate power, the concept that ideas shouldn't be patentable, etc.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
"I see no point to remaining in a country that has fallen so far from the lofty ideals that its founders had in mind. Trivial little ideals such as the separation of church and state, strict limitations on corporate power, the concept that ideas shouldn't be patentable, etc."

Amen, brother............errr, um, :eek: I mean, uuuuuuuuuuuh.........Right On! ;)

....except I'll probably still stay here for now. :)

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
My friend pointed out a very good reason for us to say here: to ruin their birthday party with spiteful, underhanded, snide comments constantly and repeatedly and intimidate them everywhere they go with threats of violence and humilation. We don't have much more to lose.

qazix

Lost
Mar 31, 2001
Sir_Brizz said:
If any of you didn't vite you have no right to complain.
That doesn't float with me. I really don't like Bush, so he's out; I don't like Kerry either, so he's out; that leaves third parties, none of whom have a snowball's chance in hell of winning... Therefore, I chose to abstain because I wasn't offered any viable options outside of the Democratic and Republican duopoly (who, coincidentally, have the most money to spend, which equals the loudest voices and the only ones that actually get heard).

jc!

Jun 10, 2004
Cat Fuzz said:

Arnie%20stfu.jpg