My Map won't open in Ued

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JTRipper

Chimpus Maximus
Sep 12, 2001
Denial
www.planetunreal.com
Survey says... what was the question, Bob? I fooled with it a little, but either I'm screwing up (most likely) or that isn't the problem. I wouldn't recommend any breath-holding.

JTRipper

Chimpus Maximus
Sep 12, 2001
Denial
www.planetunreal.com
Not really. I thought I could tell what part of the file itself was the levelinfo, I was hoping I could figure out which parts of another map was and just put it in place of yours. No such luck. Either I botched it, or the problem is something else.

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001
N43° 03' 16" :::: W77° 36' 03"
actually the older version of the map isn't even the right file anyway. i reuploaded the wrong file, so don't even bother with it anyway. I guess i forgot to save auto0.unr to another name, that is why i don't have a previous version of it.

Oh well, *sigh*, come to think of it. the map was turning into a map i was going to create after this one. i found out the flaws of it, and know how to make my next map better because of it. So i guess not all is lost.

I do appreciate everything everyone has done to help me with this. I will come back twice as strong! My mapping powers have strengthened! I aim for nothing less than Map of the Week!

Peace all, and thankx