[Mutator]INF Ballistic Tweak

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Biene_Maja[FOOL];2238974 said:
Is that your site? Sadly the link seems not to work, Opera doesn't act at all and Firefox tells me "File specified by path in files DB but does not exist".

You might wanna look for SOPMOD_M4.u , but I hardly think you can get IBT working again...=/
You mean IBT has dependancy with the old M4 file aswell?

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
To Conglomera (or Don):
We need a new beta release to fix the new M4 package name coming with WeaponPack1.4 (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?p=2020454)
Old name: SOPMOD_M4.u
New name: INFMOD_M4A1.u

Nope its the M4 file , beats me where you can get that , I guess it came with WeaponPack 1.3 so if you can get a hold of that.

Here is the IBT 1_(2).11 .. you have to download both files to extract it.

Attachments

• IBT1.11( 2nd Edition ).part1.rar
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • IBT1.11( 2nd Edition ).part2.rar
    611.6 KB · Views: 17
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Thanks, that would be nice. I want to take a look at IBT, maybe it is something for co-op.
I remember I was very critical to the slower jog but faster and longer sprint, and a slower jog is probably a problem for the unreal maps, this is what needs to be tested.

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
Ok i found it, full server archive is 787 MB with all resources (maps, textures, sounds,etc) but i think you only need System folder.
Here is a rar of system folder, to reduce file size again, i removed those big useless files for you : BotPack.u, UnrealShare.u, UnrealI.u

http://jnthe.free.fr/temp/FrenchRivieraServer_SystemFolder.rar (~ 45MB)

Take a look at the file named Riviera_Inf_Server_DTAS_01.ini, i think thats what could help you.
Cheers,

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Thanks Lemon.fr :tup:

So, do as the IBT readme says and include...

- INFM16A4.u
- SOPMOD_M4.u

...and IBT works again. Int's and ini's of said files are not necessary.

Both files are to large for me to attach, so if somebody wants to upload it for future generations, feel free.

Last edited: